Welcome / Nau mai, tauti mai

University of Canterbury Application for Accommodation!

New Student?

Applications for 2024 Semester 2 remain open.

Please register for an accommodation login using the Registration tab - you only need to register once. (This login is unique to your application for accommodation.)

Students studying through the CCEL College of English should contact Ilam Student Accommodation directly on 03 266 0400 or email canterbury@unilodge.co.nz

Previously Registered?

If you have previously registered for accommodation, please use the Login (top right) to continue with your application.

Returning Student?

If you are a current resident in any UC affiliated hall of residence and wish to apply to Campus Houses, Hayashi, Ilam Student Accommodation, Sonoda, or for couples accommodation for next year, please complete an application as a Returning Student. If you require assistance contact Accommodation Services.

If you are a current resident in Arcady Hall, College House or Rochester and Rutherford Hall and wish to return to the same hall, please contact your hall office.

If you have been a past resident but are not a current resident, please apply as a new student.

Casual Accommodation?

See Temporary Accommodation for on and off campus options and how to apply.

Summer Accommodation?

Summer accommodation is booked directly with the hall. Details will be available online in September.

If you need help, or wish to make a change to your application, please contact Accommodation Services.